QUALITY POLICY OF THE COMPANY
TEWER ENGINEERING S.L. is an engineering company with a high degree of innovation and talent that offers solutions and services with a high added value in the industrial, energy, defence, automotive and railway sectors, and particularly in the renewable energy sector. More specifically, it stands out for its activities and services in design, development, assembly, validation and management of the commissioning of products, equipment, installations and industrial processes.
TEWER focuses on an intense technical work, always seeking the best technical solution and the best services to provide the most effective response to the needs of its customers, seeking their satisfaction and loyalty.
Due to this, it has established its Quality Management System based on:
- Maintaining the necessary communication channels with customers and stakeholders to detect their current and future needs, in order to ensure their satisfaction with regard to the fulfilment of their requirements and expectations.
- Offering engineering solutions and services in:
- Product engineering
- Product and process development
- Product assembly and integration
- Product and process validation
- Training and awareness of all those involved in our process, with the aim of improving it and promoting a participative quality management.
- Compliance with legislation in the development of its activities, as well as other requirements subscribed with our clients and other stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, through the implementation of measure systems and monitoring the services provided to our clients, as well as the quality objectives.
In short, TEWER is committed to the pursuit of full customer satisfaction.
In order to achieve the Quality objectives and in accordance with customer requirements, TEWER ENGINEERING S.L. needs the motivation and commitment of all the staff to comply with the customer requirements, as well as the applicable legal and regulatory requirements. The management is committed to ensuring that its Quality policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the organisation.